This wedding was set in Brompton Oratory Catholic Church, South Kensington, London and the bridal gown was inspired by the bride who wanted a DEMURE style.
Wedding Year: 2008
Wedding Style: Demure
Beautiful and Elegant
The Bride wanted a Couture Bridal Gown that could be transformed to another dress during the reception
YemiKosibah unveils the secrets to making a Couture Bridal and the processes involved.
Real Bride ALUNA EBANK was absolutely thrilled with her Couture Bridal Gown from the very beginning. She loved the toile and could not wait to see the final dress. (the Couture Bridal Gown)
The necessary fittings was done and the dress finally came out as expected.
Getting the Bride ready for the special occasion…
- Fifth Avenue (bridalreflections.com)
- Our Manhattan Couture Bridal Gowns (bridalreflections.com)
- James Clifford (bridalreflections.com)
- Upgrading A Classic: Couture Bridal Fashion in 2009-2010 (bridalreflections.com)
- Make Your Bridesmaids Happy in Mori Lee (premierbridesperfectdress.com)
- Stunning Contemporary Bridesmaid Dresses To Please Any Attendant (christianleanings.com)
- Convertible Bridal Gowns Get a Makeover; Two-In-One Wedding Dress Trend 2011 (dresses-and-gowns.com)
- Calling all the free-spirited brides-to-be (goldenplumejewelry.wordpress.com)
- Bridals at Le Chateau (morganleighphotography.wordpress.com)
- Mother Of The Bride Dresses: Part II (keepingupwithdafashionista.com)
March 20th, 2012 at 4:19 pm
Beautiful. This really reminds me of Kate Middleton’s wedding dress!
March 21st, 2012 at 7:01 am
Indeed Ufomata,thank you.However do note the wedding took place in 2008.